Birthday 26 Birthday 26

I watch your birthday videos every year. I haven't even been consistently coming onto Newgrounds for some 8 years now, but somehow I always happen to swing in when these bad boys are on the front page.

Happy Birthday Yotam!

-an old (imaginary) friend

Lobster The Lobster Final Lobster The Lobster Final

So...

This series basically ended at episode 9, but you kept it going for 11 horrendous episodes? Was this due to nostalgia or something?

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Easter Egg hint

Malfoy the flying ferrett! LOL

Great flash/song. :)

You're a Winner You're a Winner

Lol.

Overly funny, although you need to keep your mouth further away from the mic while you speak, it made it sound almost as if you had a lisp.

Then again, what does it matter if you have a lisp? On newgrounds, you're a winner! (apparently.)

Superoolaph158 responds:

Well, I wasn't the one talking, I only animated it. Any voicing was done by 36Holla. You should talk to him about that. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Ask Nobodies 6 Ask Nobodies 6

Oh wow!

I thought you guys were dead!

Glad to see you making flash again, hope to see more from you in the future, your animations are great!

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Excellent

I've always enjoyed watching your videos again and again, I can never settle just watching it once. And seeing more of your videos on newgrounds is very exciting for me; make more and never stop making! You've got amazing sound quality and video quality, a meaningful yet humerous plot, and it's overly just a well-thought, beautiful piece of work. Your talent amazes me. <3

Nightwayfarer responds:

thank you for watching several times ;)

Jujube v. Zombie Stalin Jujube v. Zombie Stalin

hey you

you with the face

JujubeLock responds:

hey you

you with the butt

TBA - Time Trial #1 TBA - Time Trial #1

PSIIIII

your movie is lame and i hate youuu. also im gonna start at ng again. wanna collab with me? lololollolol

TTA: Google TTA: Google

Psh

tta is gay only retards are in tta

your flash sucks its not animated i shuldnt be in newgrounds

StrawberrySith responds:

Time for ATT eh? ok will do.

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 158 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 158

Wow

What an original series. I don't think I've quite seen anything like this before in my life. I really hope that someday you consider turning this into an original T.V series.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

I've already turned the offers from Fox and Time Warner down.