Shinobi Girl Trial V. Shinobi Girl Trial V.

Can't get her to move either.

There is nothing wrong with our computers, your game has a bug.

Thewiseturner responds:

Try with other Explorer, if u are using GC.

SC Beta SC Beta

Sorry.

But you just made this game entirely to difficult.

You have like 12 levels, yet it's nearly impossible to get past level one, let alone level two. It's nice to see some challenging games on Newgrounds, especially ones done as well as this one, but when you make a game that is to difficult that it's actually frustrating, you know you need to rethink and try again. I'm giving you 3/10 because the idea of this game is good and has the potential to be a fun, addicting game, but I won't give you any higher for the choppy graphics and insanely hard gameplay.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

A half rate game.

Sure, this game is fine. It obviously has a good storyline and the overall game is OK, however, I don't find that this game is in the least user friendly. I visit Newgrounds using my laptop, and although you give the option to modify your keys, once I modify mine to make them more friendly for my laptop, I go to play the game only to find that the keys simply haven't switched. Your default key map is far from user friendly when it comes to users who use laptops as opposed to PC's, and I simply can't play the game with the current settings. I have to choose to either shoot and stay still, or move and not defend myself. I would have given this game at least an 8/10 if that error were fixed, but considering I see no way to get it to work (and yes, I have looked), the best I can give you is a 5, based on the minutes of gameplay I was allowed due to the map key.

Please respond to this review or send me an inbox explaining to me when you're going to fix it, or if I did manage to overlook something.

Thanks.

Mr. Website Mr. Website

Hahah

Cool game my friend, really random, but then of course, how could it be blanblan if it's not random? D:

Quickling Quickling

Pfft

It sucked, I couldn't even play it. What's going on?

I'm sure I have the latest version of flash, so why won't anything happen? Sorry, I can't give a good review because I couldn't play the game. I'll still give you a 3/5 though.

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

Awesome.

Really good game, I'm sure you'll do great in the contest. I really enjoyed playing this.

Graphics: 10, really well done animation.
Style: 10, not very original but a nice twist on things.
Sound: 10, good selection.
Violence: 1, uhh.. It's an FFR thing, not very violent..
Interactivity: 10, lots of interaction, well-played.
Humor: 2, not funny, just fun.

5/5

Keep up the amazing work!

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks alot! Haha since I didn't do something original, I had to do some twists :P

The Queer Quiz The Queer Quiz

Lol.

A fairly unoriginal, question-based game. It was decent, good for a good laugh. I found a few bugs that should get some coding done on, and I think you should've added more variety to the questions, but overly it was a fairly third grade flash for a new flash artist.

Graphics: 4, decent but could've been oh so much better.
Style: 6, very unoriginal, but funny in its own way (i.e-pictures.)
Sound: 1, ...Ew.
Violence: 0, self-explanatory.
Interactivity: 8, nice bit of interactivity.
Humor: 8, pretty funny, cool pics!

Better luck on your next flash, keep on improving!

Rocket Car Rocket Car

Haha wicked man!!

Hey Corky man, haven't talk to you in ages, how ya been? :-)
Anyways, wicked game man. The song was fun and enjoyable, the graphics were very well done, it was really addicting and very fun to play. All in all I think you did a great job, front-page worthy easily. :-D
I love all your work man, drop me a PM sometime dude we haven't talked in forever haha.

~Leonard (A.K.A - Buddy-Christ/Toranksu)

CorkySurprise responds:

Yay, I got a 10. Thanks for the review! And it got frontpage, so newgrounds agrees with you ^_^

NG Gallery V2.0 NG Gallery V2.0

Pretty funny.

I liked the kiwi or whatever it was, I wasn't paying attention to the name. And the Pico was well done. The rest of it was poor, but funny in its own way (like the spongebob and the iPod.) This will pass judement for sure, but I'm not sure how great it'll turn out. Next time try doing more stuff like the Pico.

3/5

Bertn responds:

Thanks for the review! It's a realy good one. =p And the Pico animation is not made by me... It is made by Luis. Luis is one of the best animators on Newgrounds and for Pico day he made a preloader whit this animation in it... I copyd that animation and pasted into my flash et voilĂ ...

-Bertn-

Tutorial_4_Buttons Tutorial_4_Buttons

Decent I guess.

Usually tutorials are meant to be more extensive, rather than just a little play button. Next time try adding more features and lessons.

2/5