Birthday 26 Birthday 26

I watch your birthday videos every year. I haven't even been consistently coming onto Newgrounds for some 8 years now, but somehow I always happen to swing in when these bad boys are on the front page.

Happy Birthday Yotam!

-an old (imaginary) friend

Lobster The Lobster Final Lobster The Lobster Final

So...

This series basically ended at episode 9, but you kept it going for 11 horrendous episodes? Was this due to nostalgia or something?

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Easter Egg hint

Malfoy the flying ferrett! LOL

Great flash/song. :)

Shinobi Girl Trial V. Shinobi Girl Trial V.

Can't get her to move either.

There is nothing wrong with our computers, your game has a bug.

Thewiseturner responds:

Try with other Explorer, if u are using GC.

SC Beta SC Beta

Sorry.

But you just made this game entirely to difficult.

You have like 12 levels, yet it's nearly impossible to get past level one, let alone level two. It's nice to see some challenging games on Newgrounds, especially ones done as well as this one, but when you make a game that is to difficult that it's actually frustrating, you know you need to rethink and try again. I'm giving you 3/10 because the idea of this game is good and has the potential to be a fun, addicting game, but I won't give you any higher for the choppy graphics and insanely hard gameplay.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

A half rate game.

Sure, this game is fine. It obviously has a good storyline and the overall game is OK, however, I don't find that this game is in the least user friendly. I visit Newgrounds using my laptop, and although you give the option to modify your keys, once I modify mine to make them more friendly for my laptop, I go to play the game only to find that the keys simply haven't switched. Your default key map is far from user friendly when it comes to users who use laptops as opposed to PC's, and I simply can't play the game with the current settings. I have to choose to either shoot and stay still, or move and not defend myself. I would have given this game at least an 8/10 if that error were fixed, but considering I see no way to get it to work (and yes, I have looked), the best I can give you is a 5, based on the minutes of gameplay I was allowed due to the map key.

Please respond to this review or send me an inbox explaining to me when you're going to fix it, or if I did manage to overlook something.

Thanks.

I Think I Need a Drink I Think I Need a Drink

Guitar tabs?

Please please please!

I absolutely adore this song. :)

Great job!

We Know It! (A Christmas Song) We Know It! (A Christmas Song)

Oh, Dom... <3

You're so amazing, haha.

Amazing job you did with Deck'd 2, thanks for a new Christmas tradition between me and friends! We've been singing your songs ever since we watched it yesterday, and don't even ask how long we've been singing Deck'd, it's so friggin' catchy!

Have a great Christmas man.

Dirt Eater Loop Dirt Eater Loop

And the Bad Man does it again.

Man haha, you handle your shit pretty fucking well. Great fucking tune to just rock the fuck out to. I had a fucking party last Friday with your music bustin', haha. Cops got called that fucking night, I need to party less fucking hard! But seriously man, you've got good shit going here, keep up the fucking great work, and I look forward to talking to you again man.

Keep it real. \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

haha, fucking cool as fuck. As long as you didn't get ass raped in the slammer. And for the other thing....soon, bruh...I'm almost ready for you. :D

Thanks for checkin it, dude.\m/

Zombie USB Zombie USB

They're nice, but not $50 nice.

Neat little project here, they look pretty nifty. But the fact remains that for 4 1g USBs, you'd have to have a friggin' Mona Lisa drawn on there for people to want to pay $50. But, y'know, obscenely large price scales for items aren't really why we review art on Newgrounds.

I'm giving you a 7 because the detail on it is fairly good. Overly it's nothing original or new, so it really doesn't deserve a 10 from me; it's not an amazing piece of art.

Cute project, nicely done. Definitely a nice little pass-time to teach to your friends or something.

davestudio responds:

Don't buy them if you don't want them, that's fine :)
Thanks for voting + comment!